Internet Banking gives you immediate access to your accounts. It is safe, secure and convenient. Internet Banking will allow you to
- View and print check images
- View balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- View previous statements
- Download your statement
New Users :
- Stop by one of our offices and obtain your Online Banking ID & Password
- Go to www.bankofcleveland.com
- Enter your Online Banking ID and Password in the Internet Access box.
- It will prompt first time users to change your Password.
- You can change your Online Banking ID & Password anytime by clicking on the "Account Management" button.
Bill Payment Services
Bank of Cleveland’s Bill Payment Service will save you time and money.
- Pay bills online
- Set-up recurring payments for easy payment processing
- Pay bills 24/7 from anywhere internet access is available
- Save on postage
Internet Banking users can log into their accounts, click on the E Statement tab and enroll. E-statements are secure, fast, convenient and green.
- Receive your statement immediately.
- Access 18+ months of statements.
- Safer and faster than snail mail.
- Better for the environment.
Now you can bank from anywhere. Mobile Banking is simple, safe and secure. Internet Banking users can log into their accounts, click the OPTIONS tab and enroll.
- Choose Web and/or Txt
- Retrieve balance and transaction information
- Access your accounts 24/7
After completing Txt enrollment, the following commands can be sent to 89549 to receive account information
- Bal = All Account Balances
- Bal Acct Name = Single Account Balance
- Hist = All Accounts Recent Activity
- Hist Acct Name = Single Account Activity
- Help = Commands
- Stop = Cancel Txt Services
*Carrier message and data rates may apply